Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare

Nightmare Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My application : Typhon.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Typhon
Recruit
Recruit

My application : Typhon. Empty
PostSubject: My application : Typhon.   My application : Typhon. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:30 am

What is your character's name in-game?
Typhon

What is your name?
(first name only please, I do not want or need to know your last name.)
Javi

How old are you?

Which class(es) are you going to play?
Warrior only.

What goals have you set for yourself to reach in Aika online?
Getting into the top 10 best pvpers of aika

What can you offer to Nightmare guild?
Being an active player willing to do whatever is needed for the guild or the guild members from instances to pvping anyone.

What do you expect Nightmare guild to offer you?
Partys for pvp , piece of advice , good pvp , mostly good pvp xD.

What time are you normally online?
(please add in your timezone, since 5pm Eastern time is not the same as 5pm pacific time)

EU (+1 GMT)

How much time do you devote to MMOs on a daily basis?
Whenever i have free time from 2-4h

Have you played any MMOs in the past? If so, which MMO's have you played, and what levels did you reach in those MMOs?

Mu Online , Redstone , navyfield , Last Chaos , Twelve Sky 2 , Soul of Ultimate Nation and EvE online.

If you have not played any MMOs in the past, are you willing to learn and accept criticism if you are found to be doing something incorrectly?

Even tho i have played MMO in the past , if i do something wrong i expect ppl to tell me , so i can correct it.

Would others rate you a good MMO player?

I think so.

Were you in any of the top guilds in those games? If so, what role did you play? (IE: were you a guildleader, were you involved in the forums, or in charge of planning alliances with other guilds, did you participate in guild events frequently...?)

For all the MMOs Ive played :
- Mu Online : Battle Master ( Alliance made of guilds , i was the strongest in my guild , my alliance was between 3-5th strongest alliance)

- Navyfield : One of the highest lvls in the server prior to BB6 launch we held the mayoritie of harbours during harbours assault.

-Redstone : Main priest of the number one guild ,Unforgiven and highest lvl priest in the server, most high lvl 400 + players considered me the best priest in the server.

The rest MMOs i played , I didnt play that long just couple of weeks or couple of months.

There is a weekly maintenance fee to keep Nightmare guild running. If it is not paid, the guild will get disbanded. This is an in-game rule set by the developers. Knowing this, would you contribute gold to the weekly maintenance cost to maintain Nightmare guild?

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

My application : Typhon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application : Typhon.   My application : Typhon. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:36 am

Accepted!
Now we just need Ishtar and Inanna's other friend to write an application...*hint hint, nudge nudge* <----if they are reading this.
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com

My application : Typhon.
Page 1 of 1