AuthorMessage
Ishtar
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Application: Ishtar   Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:23 pm

What is your character's name in-game?
Ishtar

What is your name?
(first name only please, I do not want or need to know your last name.)
Yuri

How old are you?

Which class(es) are you going to play?
Cleric

What goals have you set for yourself to reach in Aika online?
Be a part of great battles between nations helping my guild to reach the top of Aika

What can you offer to Nightmare guild?
Dedication and heals, both in pve and pvp Smile

What do you expect Nightmare guild to offer you?
A dynamic guild in which everybody want to reach their maximum potential and play with each other to achieve that, both in pve and pvp. I don't want a guild that doesn't want to improve themselves.

What time are you normally online?
(please add in your timezone, since 5pm Eastern time is not the same as 5pm pacific time)
EU timezone (GMT +1). Mainly after luch (14:00-15:00) to the time i go to bed around 01:00-02:00 AM. Somedays i will play during morning (mostly weekends).

How much time do you devote to MMOs on a daily basis?
Around 4 hours should be a good indicator, in the weekends i will devote more time.

Have you played any MMOs in the past? If so, which MMO's have you played, and what levels did you reach in those MMOs?
World of Warcraft (I left when they released the second expansion WOTLK, so i reach lvl 70)
Eve Online (I played for 1 year and 3 months, when i left i had around 27 mill. skill points)

If you have not played any MMOs in the past, are you willing to learn and accept criticism if you are found to be doing something incorrectly?
I have played other MMO, but i still want to receive advice and directions, 'cause i'm a "newbie" in Aika.

Would others rate you a good MMO player?
IMHO Yes, but sometimes i need to be more "sociable", talk more and make more friends inside the game, 'cause i'm a bit lazy and shy Embarassed so i tend to make very few but very good friends (i went to know in real person most of those friends in WoW)

Were you in any of the top guilds in those games? If so, what role did you play? (IE: were you a guildleader, were you involved in the forums, or in charge of planning alliances with other guilds, did you participate in guild events frequently...?)
World of Warcraft (played for 3 years and a half): I was mage officer and in charge of updating DKP (Points that were awarded in raids that let the people get equipment) before the first expansion (1-60). My guild (Magic Might first, then it changed it's name to Non Serviam) was one of the top (i would say between first ten in Spain, but far of the EU Top). In the first expansion i still was the officer of mages and updating DKP but also raid leader (not in the first trys, but in the farm raids) and helping to coordinate all magic ranged dps. In this expansion i was one of the top mages in EU in Brutallus dps rank for one month (4th EU, 5th worldwide) and my guild was in the Top Ten EU and nÂș1 in Spanish Sever just after the kill of Eredar Twins. After that the guild disbanded 'cause of internal problems.
During all this time i had an attendance of 95%+, taking in account that we raided 4 hours a day between weekends and 7 hours in Sundays, so you could say i was a hardcore PVE player.
I also paid for the webpage.

Eve Online: Former member of IT alliance (Nexe corporation), the biggest and most powerfull alliance in EvE today. Didn't have a relevant role inside it, i was a plain member.

There is a weekly maintenance fee to keep Nightmare guild running. If it is not paid, the guild will get disbanded. This is an in-game rule set by the developers. Knowing this, would you contribute gold to the weekly maintenance cost to maintain Nightmare guild?
Yes, I would like to contribute between my possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Application: Ishtar   Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:46 pm

Accepted.
Welcome to Nightmare Guild!

FW CB: Athalia- lvl 40 Bard
RF online: Letorn server lvl 40 Holy Chandra
Vindictus- Falu (an evie) West server
Rappelz: Kylaura 101 Bishop (Fenrir) Imogen lvl 60ish Shadow Hunter (Unicorn) and lvl 61 Archer on Pantera server.
Back to top Go down
http://nightmare.forummotion.com

Application: Ishtar
Page 1 of 1