Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare

Nightmare Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brutus.

Application: Empty
PostSubject: Application:   Application: I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:24 pm

What is your character's name in-game? Rynn

What is your name? Matt
(first name only please, I do not want or need to know your last name.)

How old are you? 19

Which class(es) are you going to play? Paladin and (another class undecided)

What goals have you set for yourself to reach in Aika online?
Get to 50 with my Pally in two to three weeks 1/4 of the way there Smile. Trying to find a guild that will be one of the top guilds, the guild that I am in now I believe they don't have what it takes. Alethius to become the top nation.

What can you offer to Nightmare guild? Any items I don't use will give to the guild and will definitely contribute lots of guild points. Will be active and would love to join in for nation wars.

What do you expect Nightmare guild to offer you? A friendly competitive atmosphere where we strive to become one of the top guilds for our nation.

What time are you normally online?
(please add in your timezone, since 5pm Eastern time is not the same as 5pm pacific time) Eastern

How much time do you devote to MMOs on a daily basis? 25+ hours a week

Have you played any MMOs in the past? If so, which MMO's have you played, and what levels did you reach in those MMOs? Diablo(50 HC), Aion (45), GW(20), FFXI (37),WoW (private server 50)
If you have not played any MMOs in the past, are you willing to learn and accept criticism if you are found to be doing something incorrectly?This is a new game I am willing to learn.

Would others rate you a good MMO player?
I believe I am a excellent Tank played in Aion loved it.

Were you in any of the top guilds in those games? If so, what role did you play? (IE: were you a guildleader, were you involved in the forums, or in charge of planning alliances with other guilds, did you participate in guild events frequently...?) Role: Tank

There is a weekly maintenance fee to keep Nightmare guild running. If it is not paid, the guild will get disbanded. This is an in-game rule set by the developers. Knowing this, would you contribute gold to the weekly maintenance cost to maintain Nightmare guild?Definitely
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: Application:   Application: I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:24 am

Accepted.
If you don't mind me asking, what was the guild you were in previously?
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com
Brutus.

PostSubject: Guild   Application: I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:06 am

Thank you, the guild I was in before was Legendary. I have left it.
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: Application:   Application: I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:30 am

Please register for our forums. We post a lot of information on here.
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application:   Application: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application:
Page 1 of 1