Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare

Nightmare Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: HKMC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hkmchau

Application: HKMC Empty
PostSubject: Application: HKMC   Application: HKMC I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:29 am

What is your character's name in-game?
HKMC

What is your name?
(first name only please, I do not want or need to know your last name.)
Herman

How old are you?

Which class(es) are you going to play?
warrior right now, maybe rifle for a second

What goals have you set for yourself to reach in Aika online?
at least try to get a high enough level to see everything the game has to offer.

What can you offer to Nightmare guild?
Someone who is willing to help with watever the guild needs at the time. Also I dont mind helping a fellow guildie, since it takes away from the grind.

What do you expect Nightmare guild to offer you?
I expect the occasional help, entertaining conversations, and anything that will make the grind less horrible

What time are you normally online?
(please add in your timezone, since 5pm Eastern time is not the same as 5pm pacific time)
Pacific time. SInce i have afternoon/night classes, im usually on in the early afternoon or more often at night. And depending on work, i could be on all day on weekends.

How much time do you devote to MMOs on a daily basis?
I can usually play for3-4 hours a day if I've got nothing else going on.

Have you played any MMOs in the past? If so, which MMO's have you played, and what levels did you reach in those MMOs?
I've played: Ragnarok, twelves skies, Atlantica, Perfect World. It was awhile ago so i dont remember what level i was, but I was usually in the 70-80s

If you have not played any MMOs in the past, are you willing to learn and accept criticism if you are found to be doing something incorrectly?

Would others rate you a good MMO player?
I'm sure i know what im doing at this point in my gaming career

Were you in any of the top guilds in those games? If so, what role did you play? (IE: were you a guildleader, were you involved in the forums, or in charge of planning alliances with other guilds, did you participate in guild events frequently...?)
Never a guild leader. Usually participated in guild events whenever the timing was right

There is a weekly maintenance fee to keep Nightmare guild running. If it is not paid, the guild will get disbanded. This is an in-game rule set by the developers. Knowing this, would you contribute gold to the weekly maintenance cost to maintain Nightmare guild?
Yea sure, I dont mind giving up some gold
Back to top Go down
nervcore
Guild Member
Guild Member
nervcore

PostSubject: Re: Application: HKMC   Application: HKMC I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:42 am

You've missed out on;

If you have not played any MMOs in the past, are you willing to learn and accept criticism if you are found to be doing something incorrectly?
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: Application: HKMC   Application: HKMC I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:09 am

You just beat me to it Akai! Lol
post the answer to that and I'll review the application.
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com
HKMC
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Application: HKMC   Application: HKMC I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:11 pm

oh, well i was just thinking that i have played MMos before, so i skipped it. Well, the answer would be the same, which is yes, i would accept criticism and learn from my mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: Application: HKMC   Application: HKMC I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:58 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: HKMC   Application: HKMC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: HKMC
Page 1 of 1