Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare

Nightmare Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pickled's Application!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pickled
Recruit
Recruit

Pickled's Application! Empty
PostSubject: Pickled's Application!   Pickled's Application! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:42 am

Hey Nightmare! Here's my application D:

What is your character's name in-game?
Pickled

What is your name?
(first name only please, I do not want or need to know your last name.)
Jasper

How old are you?

What level are you in Aika?

Which class(es) are you going to play?
Warlock

What goals have you set for yourself to reach in Aika online?
Just aiming for the Level 40 Honor staff for now, but perhaps full Honor set in the future Smile

What can you offer to Nightmare guild?
Hmmm...I guess my fun, carefree personality, and my willingness to help in any way possible. I'd also offer a few damage spells when we go raiding as a guild =p...but i guess that's not really related to what you asked haha

What do you expect Nightmare guild to offer you?
A place where I can call home? Smile Wouldn't mind having some fun with guildies too, be it questing, raiding, or just sitting around having a picnic

What time are you normally online?
Ummmm, these days...been on like 1am-12pm GMT+10 @@...but once i reset my sleeping cycle...most probs 1pm-9pm. So it's very variable haha

How much time do you devote to MMOs on a daily basis?
Anything from 4hrs a day to 14hrs...5ish hours being the most common.

Have you played any MMOs in the past? If so, which MMO's have you played, and what levels did you reach in those MMOs?
Corum Online 124
That' pretty much the only MMO that i've played for a long time, the others that I've played, stopped after a few days =x
That list includes:
Rappelz 40ish
Flyff 43
Maple Story 48
9Dragons 25
Silkroad Online 39
Warrock lv12? lol...

Are you willing to learn and accept criticism if you are found to be doing something incorrectly?
Absolutely! If I'm wrong about something, I would hope someone would let me know so I can reflect and improve Very Happy

Would others rate you a good MMO player?
What defines a good MMO player? Someone who has fun while achieving his goals in the game? I'd say I'm an average MMO player, but I'll leave the ratings for others to do Razz

Were you in any of the top guilds in those games? If so, what role did you play? (IE: were you a guildleader, were you involved in the forums, or in charge of planning alliances with other guilds, did you participate in guild events frequently...?)
I was in a few of the top guilds in Corum Online. However, didn't play much of a leadership role, I was more of just the firepower person. That being said, I'm always open to new experiences.

There is a weekly maintenance fee to keep Nightmare guild running. If it is not paid, the guild will get disbanded. This is an in-game rule set by the developers. Knowing this, would you contribute gold to the weekly maintenance cost to maintain Nightmare guild?
Definitely!
Back to top Go down
nervcore
Guild Member
Guild Member
nervcore

PostSubject: Re: Pickled's Application!   Pickled's Application! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

GMT +10, are you in australia?
Back to top Go down
Pickled
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Pickled's Application!   Pickled's Application! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:39 pm

yes i am =p
Back to top Go down
nervcore
Guild Member
Guild Member
nervcore

PostSubject: Re: Pickled's Application!   Pickled's Application! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:56 pm

okay =)
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: Pickled's Application!   Pickled's Application! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:54 am

Accepted! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com
nervcore
Guild Member
Guild Member
nervcore

PostSubject: Re: Pickled's Application!   Pickled's Application! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:16 pm

Successfully invited into guild.
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: Pickled's Application!   Pickled's Application! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:44 pm

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pickled's Application!   Pickled's Application! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pickled's Application!
Page 1 of 1