Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare

Nightmare Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LuciferX's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Recruit
Recruit

LuciferX's Application Empty
PostSubject: LuciferX's Application   LuciferX's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:15 am

What is your character's name in-game?
LuciferX

What is your name?
John

How old are you?

What level are you in Aika?

Which class(es) are you going to play?
Warlock for now, maybe a warrior later.

What goals have you set for yourself to reach in Aika online?
top rank pvp, raise hell upon the enemies! >Smile

What can you offer to Nightmare guild?
Loyalty!

What do you expect Nightmare guild to offer you?
1 million gold each day.. .. nah. i really don't expect anything just fun and company.

What time are you normally online?
im usually on around 6 pm - 11pm on weekdays EST
random time on weekends, depends if i have plans or not.

How much time do you devote to MMOs on a daily basis?
2-6 hours

Have you played any MMOs in the past? If so, which MMO's have you played, and what levels did you reach in those MMOs?
Too many to count, most recent one is Atlantica Online. I reached to level 114/120. The one im most proud of is RFO. reached lvl 45/50, i was one of the highest lvl players at the time and was ranked 1 in pvp. my +6 staff( +7 was max and no one ever got it till much much later in game, after i left) warlock brought destruction and fear to the enemies.

Are you willing to learn and accept criticism if you are found to be doing something incorrectly?
hell no! im the best!.. lmao. j/k ofcourse i'll take criticism.

Would others rate you a good MMO player?
I would say yes, if i like an MMO enough i could be really good at it.

Were you in any of the top guilds in those games? If so, what role did you play? (IE: were you a guildleader, were you involved in the forums, or in charge of planning alliances with other guilds, did you participate in guild events frequently...?)
well, i have been an officer/director/vice/leader. But all of those time i never do any planning, im like a general. lead the charge into battles.. i let others do the planning and i do the fighting. I had some diplomatic experience in VCO as leader of my guild and it almost made me brain explode.

There is a weekly maintenance fee to keep Nightmare guild running. If it is not paid, the guild will get disbanded. This is an in-game rule set by the developers. Knowing this, would you contribute gold to the weekly maintenance cost to maintain Nightmare guild?
o.k sure thing. *looks at his wallet* WTS linen threats! Smile
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

LuciferX's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: LuciferX's Application   LuciferX's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:48 am

lol
Accepted. Welcome to Nightmare guild!
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com

LuciferX's Application
Page 1 of 1