Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare

Nightmare Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nightmare application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sharmuta

Nightmare application Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare application   Nightmare application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:15 am

What is your character's name in-game?

Sharmuta

What is your name?

My first name is Robert

How old are you?

im 17

What level are you in Aika?

currently my warrior is 17

Which class(es) are you going to play?

My main is a warrior which i enjoy but my first character is a rifleman which i stopped a while ago. I might consider becoming a wizard or a paladin in the future.

What goals have you set for yourself to reach in Aika online?

One of the goals i have is to become a great damage dealer. I have a lot of background with MMOs like WoW and i have always been pretty good at damage dealing. I would also like to be part of a strong guild that raids and quests together regularly.

What can you offer to Nightmare guild?

I can offer my help whenever another guild member needs it. I'm always available to help someone out whenever I'm online and i believe i could offer a lot as far as gold, items, and equipment go.

What do you expect Nightmare guild to offer you?

My friend has said great things about this guild so i decided to join. Im just looking for a fun, strong, and helpful guild to be a part of. I would love to help this guild become one of the top guilds.

What time are you normally online?

I live in California so my time zone is Pacific. i Try to get on as soon as i get home which is usually around 3 or 4PM. I try to stay on for a few hours at a time after that. On weekends if i dont have work ill be on in the mornings and probably very late at night (1AM or 2AM)

How much time do you devote to MMOs on a daily basis?

I try to devote at least 3 or 4 hours a day minimum but usually its a lot more.

Have you played any MMOs in the past? If so, which MMO's have you played, and what levels did you reach in those MMOs?

I played World of Warcraft for a long time. I had a few high level characters including a level 70. However i had to stop playing due to payment issues. I have been playing MMOs my whole life so this is nothing new to me.

Are you willing to learn and accept criticism if you are found to be doing something incorrectly?

Absolutely. If someone is taking the time to tell me that I could do something more efficiently then I will gladly listen.

Would others rate you a good MMO player?

Many of my friends and people i meet online have told me that I am a strong player with a great sense of how to properly do something. I believe i have a friend in your guild (iLaserNinja) who can tell you that i am a great MMO player and strategist.

Were you in any of the top guilds in those games? If so, what role did you play? (IE: were you a guildleader, were you involved in the forums, or in charge of planning alliances with other guilds, did you participate in guild events frequently...?)

During my time in WoW i was in many top ranked guilds. I had different characters based on what my guild needed. My main characters were a paladin (for healing) and a hunter (for dps) my guild considered me to be one of the best healers in the guild and also a top ranked damage dealer. So i am very flexible in what role i will play in the guild.

There is a weekly maintenance fee to keep Nightmare guild running. If it is not paid, the guild will get disbanded. This is an in-game rule set by the developers. Knowing this, would you contribute gold to the weekly maintenance cost to maintain Nightmare guild?

Yes, I would donate to the guild without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare application   Nightmare application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:25 pm

Please get to level 20.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com
Sharmuta

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare application   Nightmare application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:34 am

as of right now i am level 21, almost 22. i level pretty quickly. and im 18 years old not 17 haha
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare application   Nightmare application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:53 pm

I see...
Well, pm any Nightmare member ingame if you want an invite.
Zemeckis (or one of his alts, Zhentarim, Zacharus, Andraste...)
or any member.
My ign: Atoli
Im normally on pvp channel.
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare application   Nightmare application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmare application
Page 1 of 1