Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare

Nightmare Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Zezima

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zezima
Recruit
Recruit

Application: Zezima Empty
PostSubject: Application: Zezima   Application: Zezima I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:42 pm

What is your character's name in-game?
Zezima.

What is your name?
Noah.

How old are you?

What level are you in Aika?
20 (warrior) with a level 43 (cleric, Chloe) and 41 (rifleman, Astro) alts. I can move these alts to this guild and will keep all of my chars in this guild depending if I find this guild suitable for me in the long run.

Which class(es) are you going to play?
After I hit level 40 with my warrior, I'll evaluate its factor of awesomeness, and decide if I want to make a warlock. I like my warrior though, I can't see how a warlock could be better.

What goals have you set for yourself to reach in Aika online?
Reach the future level cap on at least one of my characters.

What can you offer to Nightmare guild? (Check grammar)
What can the Nightmare guild offer me? I suppose I will be able to participate in PvP events and occasionally help buff. It all depends on my mood. I don't want to promise anything I can't keep 100% of the time.

What do you expect Nightmare guild to offer you?
The same that I can offer the Nightmare guild. Nothing in return really. I just want a large guild that has a nice clean chat; anything extra would be nice though.

What time are you normally online?
1PM to 3AM PST

How much time do you devote to MMOs on a daily basis?
1PM to 3AM PST.

Are you willing to learn and accept criticism if you are found to be doing something incorrectly?
Of course.

Would others rate you a good MMO player?
I'm known for mastering the art of running in circles, deleveling, and getting bored easily. I can't give a better answer since good is a relative term. If you're curious, I can run through a dungeon with you (when I have time available).

There is a weekly maintenance fee to keep Nightmare guild running. If it is not paid, the guild will get disbanded. This is an in-game rule set by the developers. Knowing this, would you contribute gold to the weekly maintenance cost to maintain Nightmare guild?
If the cost is reasonable. By that, I mean if it's consistently 50% of my current cash, I will not continue being a member. But if the cost is more like taxes, like maybe 10 or 20% of my earnings, what I get in return is good, and everyone in the guild pays an equal portion of their earnings, then sure. It all depends on certain factors that are yet to be determined.

What have I done in other guilds?
Participated in weekly events. Helped lower levels complete quests. Randomly ran around and buffed guild members. Depending on guild size, I've been rank 1, 2, 3, 4; but I prefer rank 1 or 2. I'm still looking for an ideal guild though.

Last edited by Zezima on Sun May 02, 2010 2:10 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: Application: Zezima   Application: Zezima I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:05 am

Your application isn't very promising.
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: Application: Zezima   Application: Zezima I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:43 am

lmao.

The tax is 4k a week.

REJECTED.
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Zezima   Application: Zezima I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Zezima
Page 1 of 1