Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare

Nightmare Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hazujin's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazujin
Recruit
Recruit

Hazujin's Application Empty
PostSubject: Hazujin's Application   Hazujin's Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:00 am

What is your character's name in-game?

My ingame name is Hazujin.

What is your name?
(first name only please, I do not want or need to know your last name.)

It's weird but, my first name is Wal.

How old are you?

I'm 21 years old.

What level are you in Aika?

I'm lvl 49.

Which class(es) are you going to play?

I started as a Warlock, i'll die as one.

What goals have you set for yourself to reach in Aika online?

The first time i played Aika online (which was during closed beta) i could clearly see this game's huge pvp potential which got me very excited. Thus i've been grinding as fast as i could to reach the top A.S.A.P and as a result i quickly became the top Warlock (If not the top player all in all) in the guild i was in, PewPew. Unfortunately, the ip-block issue totally ruined my ambitions... But inspite of that, i decided to come back and give this game a shot once more, and to try to reach the top once more.

What can you offer to Nightmare guild?

Being a warlock, i can help making my guildies' grinding life much easier, i'm always up for intense lvl'ing. Same thing with PvP, as i remember beating the crap out of most of the leading guilds in Battlefield, so i think i could be really helpfull during raids and during castle sieges as well.
Putting that aside, i don't like boredom, so you'll often find me fooling around in guild chat if things get too quiet <_<.

What do you expect Nightmare guild to offer you?

Hmm... I don't want gear, i don't want money, as long as i get to enjoy my stay, find playing mates and fun people to hang out with i'm happy.
On that note, i wonder if requiring such a formal application means that Nightmare is a strict and cold guild =o. I hope not.

What time are you normally online?
(please add in your timezone, since 5pm Eastern time is not the same as 5pm pacific time)

Well, i've got different schedules during the week so i can be on during morning on somedays but, i'm online mostly the evening/night. The timezone i live in is GMT+0.

How much time do you devote to MMOs on a daily basis?

At least 4 hours per day, everyday. Meaning that if i'm not online, something is keeping me from it.

Have you played any MMOs in the past? If so, which MMO's have you played, and what levels did you reach in those MMOs?

Uff... Yes i did play MMOs before, LOTS of them... Knight online, Atlantica online, Tales of pirates, Fly For Fun, Silkroad online, Granado Espada, Lineage II, Zu Online, Dynasty Warriors Online (Japanese Version)... These are the ones i could think of now.
Whenever i fully invested my self in an MMO i end up in one of the leading guilds, on the other hand, i have never made my own guild.

Are you willing to learn and accept criticism if you are found to be doing something incorrectly?

Totally. As long as it has a basis.

Would others rate you a good MMO player?

Most of the poeple i played with, did so. As long as by "good MMO player" you don't mean a guy that spams google checkout.

Were you in any of the top guilds in those games? If so, what role did you play? (IE: were you a guildleader, were you involved in the forums, or in charge of planning alliances with other guilds, did you participate in guild events frequently...?)

As i said before, i've never been guildleader (not talking about the games i played just for fun), but i always had an influent positions in the guilds i was in. As an example, i joined a guild in the leading alliance of Atlantica Online when i was only lvl 89, considering the average level there was 110.

There is a weekly maintenance fee to keep Nightmare guild running. If it is not paid, the guild will get disbanded. This is an in-game rule set by the developers. Knowing this, would you contribute gold to the weekly maintenance cost to maintain Nightmare guild?

That isn't a problem at all.

Will you participate in raids and other pvp-related events?

As much as possible. That's the fun part of the game anyway.

Who recruited you?

Xeromus asked to fill an application, and i accepted.
Back to top Go down
Xeromus
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Hazujin's Application   Hazujin's Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:10 am

Everything looks good. Do you agree, Atoli?
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: Hazujin's Application   Hazujin's Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:36 am

I agree. Very Happy
Accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com
Hazujin
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Hazujin's Application   Hazujin's Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:41 am

Great~! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Hazujin
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Hazujin's Application   Hazujin's Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:50 am

When do i start calling you boss ? =]
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: Hazujin's Application   Hazujin's Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:53 am

lol Btw now you have full access to our forums, like all members. Just pm me ingame for an invite.
Or one of our officers...
Back to top Go down
armoredryu
Guild Member
Guild Member
armoredryu

PostSubject: Re: Hazujin's Application   Hazujin's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:15 am

has he been unactive for a while cuz i havent seen him
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: Hazujin's Application   Hazujin's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:24 am

Yes, he has.
Thanks for noticing Wink
I'm going on another kicking crusade later today. lol
say bye bye to the inactives! XD
Back to top Go down
armoredryu
Guild Member
Guild Member
armoredryu

PostSubject: Re: Hazujin's Application   Hazujin's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:20 am

ok and kick the inactive alts too cuz we got like 7x ppl in guild and like 30 ppl log in ...we should create a rule or somethin that is 1alt per person and must login at least once a week....just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: Hazujin's Application   Hazujin's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:43 am

I am kicking out some today.
Back to top Go down
armoredryu
Guild Member
Guild Member
armoredryu

PostSubject: Re: Hazujin's Application   Hazujin's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:40 am

kk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hazujin's Application   Hazujin's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hazujin's Application
Page 1 of 1