Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare

Nightmare Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aplication JesiVonMud

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JesiVonM

Aplication JesiVonMud Empty
PostSubject: Aplication JesiVonMud   Aplication JesiVonMud I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:50 am

Nightmare Guild: Application form
Please take the time to write a clear, legible response. Writing a nice application shows me that you are serious about joining a nice guild, and that you are mature and responsible. If I see multiple misspellings and it looks to me like you spent 2 minutes filling this out, Nightmare guild will not take you seriously as a possible member of our guild.

What is your character's name in-game?
JesiVonMud

What is your name?
(first name only please, I do not want or need to know your last name.)
Alvaro

How old are you?

What level are you in Aika?

Which class(es) are you going to play?
Cleric

What goals have you set for yourself to reach in Aika online?
Lord Marshal DUH !

What can you offer to Nightmare guild?
My Cleric Skills ? o O!?

What do you expect Nightmare guild to offer you?
I want to learn to Raid and all the PVP stuff.

What time are you normally online?
(please add in your timezone, since 5pm Eastern time is not the same as 5pm pacific time)
Im at GTM:-4:30. My game time is random i think.

How much time do you devote to MMOs on a daily basis?
6 Hours

Have you played any MMOs in the past? If so, which MMO's have you played, and what levels did you reach in those MMOs?
Maple Stoy

Are you willing to learn and accept criticism if you are found to be doing something incorrectly?
Glady

Would others rate you a good MMO player?
Some.

Were you in any of the top guilds in those games? If so, what role did you play? (IE: were you a guildleader, were you involved in the forums, or in charge of planning alliances with other guilds, did you participate in guild events frequently...?)
Nope.

There is a weekly maintenance fee to keep Nightmare guild running. If it is not paid, the guild will get disbanded. This is an in-game rule set by the developers. Knowing this, would you contribute gold to the weekly maintenance cost to maintain Nightmare guild?
If I can afford it... sure.

Will you participate in raids and other pvp-related events?
Yes plz

Who recruited you?
Some Bitch named Inanna ~
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

Aplication JesiVonMud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication JesiVonMud   Aplication JesiVonMud I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:53 am

lol XD

fee is 4k a week. you pay at the guild npc in reg. open the guild warehouse and deposit 4k Razz
Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com

Aplication JesiVonMud
Page 1 of 1