Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare

Nightmare Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complaints or issues with Nightmare guild

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

Complaints or issues with Nightmare guild Empty
PostSubject: Complaints or issues with Nightmare guild   Complaints or issues with Nightmare guild I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:44 am

If anyone finds themselves having a problem with any member of Nightmare guild, please post your information on this issue here. If you could, please provide screenshots. I don't like taking any action unless I have proof.
I promise I will reply to any complaints as soon as possible. To make sure I can contact you, please provide an email address or some other way to contact you, so that I can settle the matter as soon as possible.
Thank you for your time,
~Atoli
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com
CrimsonArrow
Guild Member
Guild Member
CrimsonArrow

PostSubject: Re: Complaints or issues with Nightmare guild   Complaints or issues with Nightmare guild I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:39 pm

Not really a complaint but there's no general discussion portion on the forum Razz. We have to have a general discussion ^_^. Also get Zeme to put an application Very Happy Im curious to see what his answers will be Razz.
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: Complaints or issues with Nightmare guild   Complaints or issues with Nightmare guild I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:25 pm

lmao Zemmy?
I'll ask. lol He made the guild with me, so neither of us really made "applications." Mine I did for fun because I was bored. lol
By the way, this forum is NOT used to discuss things like this. Post this in guild chat or general chat, which is general discussion. I will give you guild member status on the forum so you can view the other forums.
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com
Zemeckis
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: Complaints or issues with Nightmare guild   Complaints or issues with Nightmare guild I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:41 am

I have a serious issue, my forum powers have been robbed from me, and i want them back, i dont know what heartless supposed human being inflicted this travesty upon my innocent soul, but until it has been rectified, you will all suffer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complaints or issues with Nightmare guild   Complaints or issues with Nightmare guild I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complaints or issues with Nightmare guild
Page 1 of 1