[Application] Of Medicinal Ointment...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alignment
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

PostSubject: [Application] Of Medicinal Ointment...   Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:12 am

What is your character's name in-game?
Promiscuous, but I will be checking back on this thread to see if I'm accepted.

What is your name?
(first name only please, I do not want or need to know your last name.)

Jason

How old are you?

Which class(es) are you going to play?
Currently a lvl16 warrior, looking to mess around in OB for a few days to test out the other classes.

What goals have you set for yourself to reach in Aika online?
First of all, to have fun. Seriously. I don't ever game unless I have fun. To be great in PvP. And by great, I mean by my own standards. So I have to be of a certain level to be great in PvP, so to level to the cap if possible. To have awesome gear (which also helps with PvPing). And once I've settled on a class, to experiment so I can find out the builds most suited to my play style. A big maybe in helping the guild hit the position of reigning regime, and the country to gain all the relics in the lands. I don't level freakishly fast though, so the above are stated as long-term goals.

What can you offer to Nightmare guild?
Companionship (as long as I'm online), loyalty, and whatever I can (and am willing to) do. That offer only lasts while I'm in the guild. Once I'm out, if you're on my (or my next guild's) KOS, I will try my best to kill you. And if we (the guild and I) like each other, we just might last until I quit the game, or the game quits me. Oh, I also don't beg for anything, but I expect that to be a given from any member.

What do you expect Nightmare guild to offer you?
Exactly what I'm offering.

What time are you normally online?
(please add in your timezone, since 5pm Eastern time is not the same as 5pm pacific time)

Any random time. Sorry, due to the nature of my work, I can't give an exact time. My time zone is GMT+8 though.

How much time do you devote to MMOs on a daily basis?
Depending on the time I have, 0 minutes to a couple of hours. And if the girlfriend allows, a few hours on end.

Have you played any MMOs in the past? If so, which MMO's have you played, and what levels did you reach in those MMOs?
Yes, A3 Online (Lvl100+ anti-PKer mage to lvl13 pure PKing fun archer, lol), Gate to Heavens (lvl80+ of all classes, level cap was 98, but there was no motivation to keep leveling because there was zero endgame content), Perfect World (lvl100 of all classes) and many others. Nope, not going to list them all lol. I will not offer IGNs or any other details, because I have killed many, many people in games, and some take it too seriously, so I'd like to leave them behind me.

If you have not played any MMOs in the past, are you willing to learn and accept criticism if you are found to be doing something incorrectly?
Side note: Whether one is experienced in playing MMOs, if someone is doing something totally silly, they should be humble enough to accept others' opinions. The one who points this out should be wise enough to accompany that comment with something productive though. Saying,'You're doing it wrong!' and stopping there isn't going to help anyone.

Would others rate you a good MMO player?
Yes, on most of them. There were times when I had to work for insane hours though, so for those months, I wouldn't be a very good MMO player at all. I'd let the management know if I'll be inactive though. Also, I hate grinding, so having enemies help in motivating me to level.

Were you in any of the top guilds in those games? If so, what role did you play? (IE: were you a guildleader, were you involved in the forums, or in charge of planning alliances with other guilds, did you participate in guild events frequently...?)
Yes. Because of the wide range of backgrounds the guilds had, the roles I had ranged from headhunter (I love PvP, and don't mind killing enemies), medic (I played clerics occasionally. I hate playing clerics, but the guild needed one) to one of the commanders in a 80 vs 80 territorial war (team leader). I was active on some of the forums, but prefered to lurk unless I had something useful to say. My biggest function was planning in group PvP (or group open map PK) and lone ranger PvPing (tournaments with other guilds, or pure hunting of the enemies).

There is a weekly maintenance fee to keep Nightmare guild running. If it is not paid, the guild will get disbanded. This is an in-game rule set by the developers. Knowing this, would you contribute gold to the weekly maintenance cost to maintain Nightmare guild?
Yes I would contribute gold for the upkeep of the guild. I'd like to know how much beforehand though, so I can save for it. I'm not known to keep too much ingame gold on myself, as that's the most useless thing in any game. I buy stuff with gold as fast as I can. Pots, rares, mats... you know, whatever is useful.

Last edited by Alignment on Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:29 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : 'Grammer' lol.)
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Of Medicinal Ointment...   Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:30 am

Well I see you spent some time writing this. Your application would be ideal, however I do have some concerns if you are to join nightmare. You said that you made a fair few enemies in other games. If you limit your pking to enemy nations, then there won't be a problem.
You seem to be very loyal to your guild and try to help them out to the best of your ability. Smile
The fee will be something like 4k per month. Part of it goes into funding the various events we plan on having. That is not really a major issue during the closed beta though.
Zemeckis and I will look over your application again and let you know soon.

FW CB: Athalia- lvl 40 Bard
RF online: Letorn server lvl 40 Holy Chandra
Vindictus- Falu (an evie) West server
Rappelz: Kylaura 101 Bishop (Fenrir) Imogen lvl 60ish Shadow Hunter (Unicorn) and lvl 61 Archer on Pantera server.
Back to top Go down
http://nightmare.forummotion.com
Alignment
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Of Medicinal Ointment...   Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:57 am

I do not take the application lightly (hence the long application). I believe that if someone wants to join a guild, someone puts effort into applying.

I abide by any rules put in place by management as long as I'm in the guild. If I do disagree with some of them, I'd discuss it with management privately (while keeping to the rules), and if there is no resolution... then I leave the guild. After that, I can do whatever I want lol. If the rule is not to kill fellow citizens, I will leave them alone in any situation. I don't even mind running from them if they try to kill me. I've even been in guilds that don't PK. At all. I liked the members more than PKing, so although it wasn't easy, I stayed with them for a long time.

4k per month should be easily manageable. If I get rich here like in some other games, I'd donate stuff for events. Or stuff that others need for free. Before I quit one of the versions of Perfect World (I played 2, both legit servers), I sold and gave all my stuff and money to my guild. Most of the guildmates were awesome, so I didn't mind. On some other games, I deleted billions and billions worth of stuff because I wanted to.

One of my shortcomings is that sometimes I ramble on for fun, so I'll stop here before I bore you to death lol.

Last edited by Alignment on Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zemeckis
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Of Medicinal Ointment...   Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:10 pm

Well, when she says don't pk our own nations citizens, she just means don't go around killing them. If one of them attacks you first, feel free to kill them, it won't be held against you.
Back to top Go down
Alignment
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Of Medicinal Ointment...   Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:52 pm

That's very nice. I'll try to take a video/screenshot if it happens to prove my innocence.

Last edited by Alignment on Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Of Medicinal Ointment...   Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:09 pm

Your application has been accepted. Very Happy
pm tari in-game to recieve your invite. Well, pmme when it's not 1 am. I'm going to sleep. Lol
/Tari
I'm looking forward to seeing you ingame! Very Happy
and Zem is right. We'd never make it against the rules for a member to defend themselves. We would definitely understand.

Rappelz: Kylaura 101 Bishop (Fenrir) Imogen lvl 60ish Shadow Hunter (Unicorn) and lvl 61 Archer on Pantera server.
Back to top Go down
Alignment
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Of Medicinal Ointment...   Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:23 pm

That's some good news. Thank you guys. Very Happy I look forward to seeing you guys as well.

I will PM you whenever. Or if we keep missing each other, I'll PM you when OB starts. Let's hope that doesn't happen though lol.

P.S. I really hope no one from our nation forces my hand to draw local blood.

EDIT: Goodnight, by the way lol.

Last edited by Alignment on Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Of Medicinal Ointment...   Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:46 am

I doubt it. If they do, well then they will face the wrath of Nightmare guild. lol
I will be logged on in an hour. Send me a friend request or something.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Of Medicinal Ointment...   

Back to top Go down

[Application] Of Medicinal Ointment...
Page 1 of 1