PostSubject: Application - Arturial   Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:36 am

What is your character's name in-game?
Arturial

What is your name?
Jonathon

How old are you?

Which class are you going to play?
Paladin

What goals have you set for yourself to reach in Aika online?
To be the best I can without using the ‘Cash Shop’. My main goal however, is to reach endgame and be helpful to the nation by playing the tank role when I’m needed.

What can you offer to Nightmare guild?
Loyalty will not be a problem with me as I’m too lazy to find another guild. I will certainly help the lower levels within our guild and also partake in events/parties that require my assistances.

What do you expect Nightmare guild to offer you?

A community that responds and communicates effectively and maturely. Offcourse the occasionally <3 and funnies here and there. I also expect the guild to be active. This is a huge factor that contributes to an overall success of a guild.

What time are you normally online?
I will edit this part when I’m certain what time I can be on. This is because I will need to go back to university in a few weeks and work time hasn’t been finalised yet.

How much time do you devote to MMOs on a daily basis?
I will most likely be spending a few hours a day, with more hours in the weekends.

Have you played any MMOs in the past? If so, which MMO's have you played, and what levels did you reach in those MMOs?

I’ve had my share of ups and downs in the MMO world,

MU – Level 110 (Korean based GRIND game that I fell in love back in the days)

Ragnarok - Level 50’s I think (One of the first MMOS that introduced mass pvp)

Perfect World – Level 80 (Another grind based game with beautiful graphics for a f2p game)

WoW - Level 60 (One of the best gaming experience I’ve ever had)

Lineage 2- Level’ forgot’ (Another mass pvp game which had beautiful graphics)

Atlantica Online – Level 120 (Another Korean f2p game which has a battle system similar for Final Fantasy)

Grand Fantasia - Level 60 (My most recent mmo, this game just got boring when your max levelled)

Would others rate you a good MMO player?
If “good MMO player” means maxed levels with kickass gear, than no. In every single MMO I’ve played, I was never the ‘best/strongest’ person in game. However, I would like to think that I’m a good player due to being reliable and helpful when needed.

Were you in any of the top guilds in those games? If so, what role did you play? (IE: were you a guild leader, were you involved in the forums, or in charge of planning alliances with other guilds, did you participate in guild events frequently...?)
Atlantica online also had a system where numerous guilds will form up to create a nation, and one guild within that nation takes charge. I was in said guild, and participated in nation wars and weekly nation raids. The roles I usually took were defensive because I focused on getting better armour not weapons.

In Ragnarok , I was also in a guild that had two out of the 5 main castles in the game. However, my role in this game was setting traps up and attacking anyone who got past our frontline.

There is a weekly maintenance fee to keep Nightmare guild running. If it is not paid, the guild will get disbanded. This is an in-game rule set by the developers. Knowing this, would you contribute gold to the weekly maintenance cost to maintain Nightmare guild?
I would gladly contribute to the guilds maintenance cost.
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Application - Arturial   Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:00 am

Accepted.
If you could please add in your timezone when you get your schedule straightened out?

FW CB: Athalia- lvl 40 Bard
RF online: Letorn server lvl 40 Holy Chandra
Vindictus- Falu (an evie) West server
Rappelz: Kylaura 101 Bishop (Fenrir) Imogen lvl 60ish Shadow Hunter (Unicorn) and lvl 61 Archer on Pantera server.
Back to top Go down
http://nightmare.forummotion.com
nervcore
Guild Member
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Application - Arturial   Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:59 pm

Congrats on becoming one of us!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Arturial   

Back to top Go down

Application - Arturial