HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application- Darklock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darklock

PostSubject: Application- Darklock   Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:09 am

Nightmare Guild: Application form
Please take the time to write a clear, legible response. Writing a nice application shows me that you are serious about joining a nice guild, and that you are mature and responsible. If I see multiple misspellings and it looks to me like you spent 2 minutes filling this out, Nightmare guild will not take you seriously as a possible member of our guild.

What is your character's name in-game?
Darklock

What is your name?
(first name only please, I do not want or need to know your last name.)
Jackie

How old are you?

Which class(es) are you going to play?
I'm going to play warlock because shooting magic is fun than slashing away people. I like to be the nuker hiding around blasting people while they do not notice. Plus I find warlock to be much funier than other class because the skill is very shiny.

What goals have you set for yourself to reach in Aika online?
My goal for Aika online is to be the strongest warlock and reaching max level so I can try out many different skill. I also want to visit every nation and make sure they know my name Darklock.

What can you offer to Nightmare guild?
For Nightmare guild I will offer my power to make Nightmare guild as the strongest guild in our nation. I will use my power to protect my allied and use it against all who poses a threat to our guild. Not only will I destroy people who poses a threat but also make sure other nation knows how deadly nightmare guild is. Also I would help out in dungeon runs.

What do you expect Nightmare guild to offer you?
I expect Nightmare guild to offer me guidance because I am new to this game. I would also expect that this guild is active so I would have people to talk too in the game.I would want to have friend where I do not have to repeat where I am from xD. I hope this guild would offer dungeon runs as well.

What time are you normally online?
(please add in your timezone, since 5pm Eastern time is not the same as 5pm pacific time)
I am not really sure am I eastern or pacific but i live in California in the United States. I normally play around 3pm to 10pm unless I have bunch of homework than I would be playing less. Sometime I will not be on at all if it is midterm and final week. Those usually last for one week but I usually need 2 week for studying and prepping.

How much time do you devote to MMOs on a daily basis?
I haven't play MMO for a long time but when I play WoW usually I play until i get bored. I haven't been playing like mmorpg but if dota count as MMO I play it every weekend. Me and my friend have lan party so usually my weekend is devoted to dota for 6 hours. In the past I would devote majority of my time in MMO but since I started college I do not play as much. MMO is to relief stress and to have fun when I got nothing to do.

Have you played any MMOs in the past? If so, which MMO's have you played, and what levels did you reach in those MMOs?
Silkroad 20
Maplestory 110, 85, 108
Ragnork Online Private Sever 225
WoW Private Sever 250 max
Counter Strike Source
Starcraft
Warcraft Frozen Throne - Dota

If you have not played any MMOs in the past, are you willing to learn and accept criticism if you are found to be doing something incorrectly?
If those games I listed does not count as MMO than I am willing to learn and accept criticism because as I mention I wanted to be the strongest Warlock out there.

Would others rate you a good MMO player?
People would rate me as reliable and friendly MMO player. When I play WoW my friend would always called be to raid the alliance because I was a mage. So i was a main nuker. When I play maplestory and my friend is being ks they tell me to come with my dragon knight and ks them.

Were you in any of the top guilds in those games? If so, what role did you play? (IE: were you a guildleader, were you involved in the forums, or in charge of planning alliances with other guilds, did you participate in guild events frequently...?)
Silkroad I was guildless
Maplestory I was in fossil, I buff players and dps monster boss
Ragnork Online Private Sever- I forgot the guild but i was playing as stalker so i stalk player location and tell my allied. I also defend castle during event.

There is a weekly maintenance fee to keep Nightmare guild running. If it is not paid, the guild will get disbanded. This is an in-game rule set by the developers. Knowing this, would you contribute gold to the weekly maintenance cost to maintain Nightmare guild?
I would contribute if I was in the guild. The guild would be like family to me and I would help out any if I was needed too.
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Application- Darklock   Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:31 am

Thank you for re-writing it. I see you put more effort into this one.
Accepted.

FW CB: Athalia- lvl 40 Bard
RF online: Letorn server lvl 40 Holy Chandra
Vindictus- Falu (an evie) West server
Rappelz: Kylaura 101 Bishop (Fenrir) Imogen lvl 60ish Shadow Hunter (Unicorn) and lvl 61 Archer on Pantera server.
Back to top Go down
http://nightmare.forummotion.com

Application- Darklock
Page 1 of 1