Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare

Nightmare Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

happyHARDCORE's App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
imreallol
Guild Member
Guild Member
imreallol

happyHARDCORE's App Empty
PostSubject: happyHARDCORE's App   happyHARDCORE's App I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:31 am

What is your character's name in-game?
Happyhardcore

What is your name?
(first name only please, I do not want or need to know your last name.)

Daniel

How old are you?

Which class(es) are you going to play?
Warlock or Cleric, my play style is support, i love playing healing classes and classes that have a special role in PvP, key classes.

What goals have you set for yourself to reach in Aika online?

i see myself as being 1 of the best Healers of the Nation and help the guild achieve the number 1 goal.

What can you offer to Nightmare guild?
I see myself being a member of a top guild and being an awesome healer helping everyone who needs help and doing my best to satisfy the top members of the guild.

What do you expect Nightmare guild to offer you?

I expect Nightmare to be 1 of the top guilds in the server, being a good fair guild to everyone keeping pride in our name and our ranks. i will also do anything to achieve the guilds motives and hope that Nightmare is the backbone of the Alethius Nation.

What time are you normally online?
(please add in your timezone, since 5pm Eastern time is not the same as 5pm pacific time)

PST

How much time do you devote to MMOs on a daily basis?

i can play 5+ hours maybe more depending on the day and depending on my friends

Have you played any MMOs in the past? If so, which MMO's have you played, and what levels did you reach in those MMOs?
First, i will start with WoW, in WoW i was part of Bubblebeam which was a very successful guild with our leader being 1 of the top players in the server, i did everything he told to me to do and we achieved at any raid we did. Second, Warhammer i was in a guild named La Revolution and the same leader of Bubblebeam was there we played and became 1 of the top PvP guilds in the server. Third, Aion when i played Aion i was part of a guild called Ragnarok, the leader was one of the top officers in Old Timers Guild, we started as a very successful guild achieving top level players, taking fortresses and PvPing a lot, but in the end it all came down once the officers of the guild split. That is the most important guilds ive been in, as you can see i stayed within 1 or 2 guilds in each game due to my loyalty as a player and doing my best to achieve success in every game i play.

If you have not played any MMOs in the past, are you willing to learn and accept criticism if you are found to be doing something incorrectly?

Yes, i am willing to accept any criticism because criticism helps you learn and that is what the game is all about, learning form each other find weaknesses and make Nightmare a SOLID guild.

Would others rate you a good MMO player?

yes, everygame i play im really good at.

Were you in any of the top guilds in those games? If so, what role did you play? (IE: were you a guildleader, were you involved in the forums, or in charge of planning alliances with other guilds, did you participate in guild events frequently...?)

in Bubblebeam i was a Trusted member, in La Revolution i was a Trusted member and i was one of the Officers of Ragnarok, in Ragnarok i was in charge of the battles, alliances and making sure everything went right.

There is a weekly maintenance fee to keep Nightmare guild running. If it is not paid, the guild will get disbanded. This is an in-game rule set by the developers. Knowing this, would you contribute gold to the weekly maintenance cost to maintain Nightmare guild?
yes i will do anything to help the guild and the community.

ty - happyHARDCORE

Last edited by happyHARDCORE on Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: happyHARDCORE's App   happyHARDCORE's App I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:09 am

You forgot to add in your timezone.
I am glad you think that criticism helps you learn!

"I expect Nightmare to be 1 of the top guilds in the server, being a good fair guild to everyone keeping pride in our name and our ranks. i will also do anything to achieve the guilds motives and hope that Vindica is the backbone of the Alethius Nation."

Vindica?

The Nightmare being good and fair to everyone is a goal we both share.

I will talk with Zemeckis and get back to you later on tonight.
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com
imreallol
Guild Member
Guild Member
imreallol

PostSubject: Re: happyHARDCORE's App   happyHARDCORE's App I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:11 am

Timezone - PST
and Vindica was my old Allods guild it was a typo, im sorry.
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: happyHARDCORE's App   happyHARDCORE's App I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:51 am

Its fine. Sometimes i type "MightNmagiC" instead of nightmare....but i correct myself. Lol
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: happyHARDCORE's App   happyHARDCORE's App I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:46 am

Accepted.
Welcome to Nightmare Guild.
Back to top Go down
nervcore
Guild Member
Guild Member
nervcore

PostSubject: Re: happyHARDCORE's App   happyHARDCORE's App I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:19 am

Congrats!

PS: Hows my siggy request coming along? =3
Back to top Go down
imreallol
Guild Member
Guild Member
imreallol

PostSubject: Re: happyHARDCORE's App   happyHARDCORE's App I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:48 am

cant remember what u asked for bc sum1 deleted my post ><
Back to top Go down
Stone
Guild Member
Guild Member
Stone

PostSubject: Re: happyHARDCORE's App   happyHARDCORE's App I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:52 am

It wasn't deleted. It got moved to Off Topic and into Fanart and Fanfiction.

Oh, and congrats on being accepted.
Back to top Go down
imreallol
Guild Member
Guild Member
imreallol

PostSubject: Re: happyHARDCORE's App   happyHARDCORE's App I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:13 pm

changed my name to ImRealLol
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: happyHARDCORE's App   happyHARDCORE's App I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:25 pm

I see that. O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: happyHARDCORE's App   happyHARDCORE's App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

happyHARDCORE's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightmare :: Apply to Nightmare :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: