Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare

Nightmare Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Apply:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

How to Apply: Empty
PostSubject: How to Apply:   How to Apply: I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:32 am

To post an application, copy and paste this code in a new topic in this forum!

You must be level 40+ to join Nightmare.

Please take the time to write a clear, legible response. Writing a nice application shows me that you are serious about joining a nice guild, and that you are mature and responsible. If I see multiple misspellings and it looks to me like you spent 2 minutes filling this out, Nightmare clan will not take you seriously as a possible member of our clan.

Code:
[b]What is your character's IGN?[/b]

[b]What is your name?[/b]

[b]How old are you?[/b]

[b]What level are you in Aika?[/b]

[b]Which class are you?[/b]

[b]What can you offer to Nightmare Clan?[/b]

[b]What time are you normally online?[/b]
(please add in your timezone, since 5pm Eastern time is not the same as 5pm pacific time)

[b]How much time do you devote to MMOs on a daily basis?
[/b]

[b]Have you played any MMOs in the past? If so, which MMO's have you played, and what levels did you reach in those MMOs?[/b]

[b]Are you willing to learn and accept criticism if you are found to be doing something incorrectly?[/b]

There is a weekly maintenance fee to keep Nightmare guild running. If it is not paid, the guild will get disbanded. This is an in-game rule set by the developers. Knowing this, [b]would you contribute gold to the weekly maintenance cost to maintain Nightmare guild?[/b]

[b]Will you participate in raids and other pvp-related events?[/b]

[b]Who recruited you?[/b]

Thank you.

Last edited by Atoli on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:00 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : changed levels, etc)
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com

How to Apply:
Page 1 of 1