Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare

Nightmare Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crimson Arrow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CrimsonArrow
Guild Member
Guild Member
CrimsonArrow

Crimson Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Crimson Arrow   Crimson Arrow I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:56 am

What is your character's name in-game?
Crimson Arrow

What is your name?
samuel

How old are you?

Which class(es) are you going to play?
Dual Gunner

What goals have you set for yourself to reach in Aika online?
Well known pker to be feared by all enemies to nightmare and alethius. All who oppose me will feel my wrath and be crushed under my prowess.

What can you offer to Nightmare guild?
Raid experience in other mmos and experienced pvp fighter in countless mmos

What do you expect Nightmare guild to offer you?
Friendship and fun with fellow player that can relate and enjoy the same things i do. An in game family Smile

What time are you normally online?
10am - 2 am est

How much time do you devote to MMOs on a daily basis?
idk how many hours is between 10am and 2am Very Happy ....

Have you played any MMOs in the past? If so, which MMO's have you played, and what levels did you reach in those MMOs?
Rohan: Dhan lvl 65, Dragon Knight lvl 61, Warlock lvl 75, Ranger lvl 54
Perfect World: Blademaster lvl 50, Vemonancer lvl 60
RF Online: Ranger lvl 70
Aion: Priest lvl 48
Jade Dynasty: Warrior lvl 26
Soul of the Ultimate Nation: Valkyrie (like dg in aika) lvl 61 summoner, Valkyrie lvl 54, Priest lvl 72, Elementalist lvl 65, Dragon Knight lvl 70

If you have not played any MMOs in the past, are you willing to learn and accept criticism if you are found to be doing something incorrectly? experienced or not advice is the only way to improve

Would others rate you a good MMO player?
Definately

Were you in any of the top guilds in those games? If so, what role did you play? (IE: were you a guildleader, were you involved in the forums, or in charge of planning alliances with other guilds, did you participate in guild events frequently...?)
In Rohan I was rank 3 general in which i was in charge of coordinating weekly events in which we battles to control towers. The most with pts at the end won armor for the week, for 1yr 1/2 we remained in control of 2 countries in the server ( kind of like being the treasurer etc in aika government).

In Perfect World I was a general in which we battled contantly for territories. I was in charge of directing other venomancers in a massive group to effectively lure npc then fight other players. The guild is named Radience which is still in one of the top guilds today since Perfect World launched years ago.
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

Crimson Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimson Arrow   Crimson Arrow I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:02 am

you forgot the "pay the guild fee" part. If that is a yes, then accepted. lol
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com

Crimson Arrow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightmare :: Apply to Nightmare :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: