Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare

Nightmare Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Popek

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Popek

Application: Popek Empty
PostSubject: Application: Popek   Application: Popek I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:30 am

What is your name?
Peter

How old are you?

What level are you in Aika?
13 but I still advanced if you have lvl cap to join to guild tell me and i will do recommended level.

What can you offer to Nightmare guild?

I will offer help to players. I will always have time for guild. Loyality is my second name, I often end my game when my guild died.
Which class(es) are you going to play?
Warrior, I like Paladin and Cleric but I really prefer Warrior.

What goals have you set for yourself to reach in Aika online?

I want to hit level cap and have a lot of fun, especially Castle Siege. I hope to improve my PvP skill and I will help my guild when they need it.

What do you expect Nightmare guild to offer you?
PvP in party with guild's mates. Guild chat and extra motivation to play Aika.

What time are you normally online?
GMT + 1 12am - 10 pm

How much time do you devote to MMOs on a daily basis?
I'm not no-life. I'm playing 4-6 hours per day, sometimes 10 hours, rarely 2-4 hours.

Have you played any MMOs in the past? If so, which MMO's have you played, and what levels did you reach in those MMOs?

Rappelz - 120 Warlock
Flyff - 87 Blade
Rose Online - 150 Mage
MU Online
Lineage II
Ragnarok Online - 9x Sniper
And more I like to test new mmo.

Are you willing to learn and accept criticism if you are found to be doing something incorrectly?
Yea, I always accept critcism. I can't improve myself if someone doesn't say me that I did something incorretly. That is very important form me and gives me more and more motivation.

Would others rate you a good MMO player?

I think that probably yes. People like my loyality and that I really play a lot and I am systematic player who improve skills regulary. Game is for me something which I have to learn and explore. My mission at games and in life is to be perfect in everything what I do.

Were you in any of the top guilds in those games? If so, what role did you play? (IE: were you a guildleader, were you involved in the forums, or in charge of planning alliances with other guilds, did you participate in guild events frequently...?)

I was active guild member. I was two times vice leader of guild and I really know how to talk with people. I'm studying law and I'm talkative and lawful. I often prticipate in guild events.
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: Application: Popek   Application: Popek I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:42 am

I can tell english is not your first language, but that's ok.
Thanks for filling out the application. Zemeckis and I will review your application.
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com
Popek
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Fill   Application: Popek I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:50 am

Yes, english isn't my first language. Sorry for mistakes.
I'm almost 17 lvl now.

There is a weekly maintenance fee to keep Nightmare guild running. If it is not paid, the guild will get disbanded. This is an in-game rule set by the developers. Knowing this, would you contribute gold to the weekly maintenance cost to maintain Nightmare guild?

Sure
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: Application: Popek   Application: Popek I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:25 am

lol No, no it's fine.
and Accepted.
Pm me ingame on the pvp channel for an invite once you get to level 20.
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Popek   Application: Popek I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Popek
Page 1 of 1