Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare

Nightmare Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Levithian's application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Levithian
Recruit
Recruit
Levithian

Levithian's application Empty
PostSubject: Levithian's application   Levithian's application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:47 am

What is your character's name in-game?

My IGN is Levaithian

What is your name?
Kyriakos

How old are you?

What level are you in Aika?
currently 50

Which class(es) are you going to play?
Warlock

What goals have you set for yourself to reach in Aika online?
Get to lvl cap and get that awesome gear:P

What can you offer to Nightmare guild?
I am a helpfull person and when i am needed i do not hesitate to help others. Contributing to the guild is one of my purposes and being an active member is a goal i want to achieve.

What do you expect Nightmare guild to offer you?
I expect my guildmates to be friendly and helpfull to me as much as i will be to them. After all the purpose of a quild is to help others and have fun at the same time.

What time are you normally online?
normally i can be online for 4 to 6 hours on weekdays (each day) and even more on weekends. Of cource these times change as my university timetable changes. ( that does not mean less playtime). I live on the GMT +2 part of the world.

How much time do you devote to MMOs on a daily basis?

As much as i can since i really enjoy them. I do not concider myself a no-lifer but i will be online a lot when i am bored or i have nothing else to do.( And as a uni student i have a lot of free time)

Have you played any MMOs in the past? If so, which MMO's have you played, and what levels did you reach in those MMOs?

I have been on WOW for 5 years ( private servers and retail ones). Reached lvl 80 onb retail , became senior GM on a private one. Been playing Aion ( private server. Became GM). Also Rappelz ( reached lvl 50 but gave up cause it was pointless grinding).A lot more games i tried . Others i loved others i hated.

Are you willing to learn and accept criticism if you are found to be doing something incorrectly?

Of course. Good critisism is always welcome.

Would others rate you a good MMO player?
Yes i guess. One can only improve and if i have some flaws in my game stlye, point them out and i'll do my best.

Were you in any of the top guilds in those games? If so, what role did you play? (IE: were you a guildleader, were you involved in the forums, or in charge of planning alliances with other guilds, did you participate in guild events frequently...?)
Well i've been in many guilds over the years. Top one was Condottieri in Aika:P But i left cause i missed you guys

There is a weekly maintenance fee to keep Nightmare guild running. If it is not paid, the guild will get disbanded. This is an in-game rule set by the developers. Knowing this, would you contribute gold to the weekly maintenance cost to maintain Nightmare guild?

Of course i will contribute. And to the guild bank too. That is a way to help guildmates too.

ps Thnx Atoli for taking me back

Last edited by Levithian on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakuralein
Honored Guest
Honored Guest
Sakuralein

PostSubject: Re: Levithian's application   Levithian's application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:11 pm

his name actually means "sunday boy" Very Happy

welcome to Nightmare ! ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://www.benriya-guild.eu
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: Levithian's application   Levithian's application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:33 pm

Welcome! and Accepted!
Thanks for writing a nice application! +1 for the "others rate you" question! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com
Levithian
Recruit
Recruit
Levithian

PostSubject: Re: Levithian's application   Levithian's application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:38 pm

Sakuralein wrote:
his name actually means "sunday boy" Very Happy

Thnx for pointing that out -.-

Nah just kidding. Long history this name carries in my family
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: Levithian's application   Levithian's application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:51 am

LMAO @ your siggy.
Back to top Go down
nervcore
Guild Member
Guild Member
nervcore

PostSubject: Re: Levithian's application   Levithian's application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:29 am

yeah that siggy has been floating around for quite long already =)
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: Levithian's application   Levithian's application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:45 pm

I giggled. The facial expressions matched perfectly...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Levithian's application   Levithian's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Levithian's application
Page 1 of 1