Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare

Nightmare Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Limits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
limits
Recruit
Recruit

Application: Limits Empty
PostSubject: Application: Limits   Application: Limits I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:10 pm

Hi everyone, im already in the guild but since my friend Levithian wrote an application I will write one aswell.

What is your character's name in-game?

My name in-game is Limits.

What is your name?

My name is Peter.

How old are you?

I am 20 years old.

Which class(es) are you going to play?

I am playing the Warrior class.

What goals have you set for yourself to reach in Aika online?

I would like to reach the lvl cap so i can have fun PvPing with my friends. I wanna build myself the best equips and set my skills either for the best buffer or AoE build (depents on the warrior that will cooperate with me).

What can you offer to Nightmare guild?

I can offer my help through participating in the guild events like sieges and pvp raid parties. I can also do guild quests to help lvling up the guild.

What do you expect Nightmare guild to offer you?

A home for me in AIKAs world and a lot of fun!

What time are you normally online?
(please add in your timezone, since 5pm Eastern time is not the same as 5pm pacific time)

I am usualy online from around 9pm GMT+2 time until whatever time i get tired Razz

How much time do you devote to MMOs on a daily basis?

I am online almost every day for 3-4 hours.

Have you played any MMOs in the past? If so, which MMO's have you played, and what levels did you reach in those MMOs?

Mostly Rappelz (lvl 97 assassin).
I 've also played runes of magic, WoW and AION but the lvls there are not worth mentioning i believe.

Would others rate you a good MMO player?

I really dont know...my friends never judged me as an mmo player...also others never said to me if im good or bad.

Were you in any of the top guilds in those games? If so, what role did you play? (IE: were you a guildleader, were you involved in the forums, or in charge of planning alliances with other guilds, did you participate in guild events frequently...?)

I was (and still I am i guess) in DUAT in Rappelz Pantera server but i didnt even had the chance to go to a siege.

There is a weekly maintenance fee to keep Nightmare guild running. If it is not paid, the guild will get disbanded. This is an in-game rule set by the developers. Knowing this, would you contribute gold to the weekly maintenance cost to maintain Nightmare guild?

Ofcourse. When you find me ingame i can pay my share.
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: Application: Limits   Application: Limits I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:53 am

Accepted.
I reached level 100 in Rappelz on my bishop. I loved squishing assassins. ^.^ jk
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com
limits
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Application: Limits   Application: Limits I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:36 pm

then u know one of the reasons i stoped rappelz lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: Application: Limits   Application: Limits I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:11 pm

Awww lol
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Limits   Application: Limits I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Limits
Page 1 of 1