Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare

Nightmare Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Sarakus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarakus

Application: Sarakus Empty
PostSubject: Application: Sarakus   Application: Sarakus I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:52 pm

What is your character's name in-game?
Sarakus

What is your name?
Tim

How old are you?

What level are you in Aika?
31, currently.

Which class(es) are you going to play?
Warrior for now. Probably a Warlock and Rifleman some time later.

What goals have you set for yourself to reach in Aika online?
Get to a high enough level I can help defend or raid without having to worry about most people killing me.

What can you offer to Nightmare guild?
Witty banter. Or how about time and dedication?

What do you expect Nightmare guild to offer you?
Entertainment, company, and general fun.

What time are you normally online?
Some time between 3:30 and 9:30 P.M. Central Time. Usually all night when I don't have work.

How much time do you devote to MMOs on a daily basis?
Varies, but usually a few hours if I can spare them.

Have you played any MMOs in the past? If so, which MMO's have you played, and what levels did you reach in those MMOs?
Yes, I've played way too many MMO's to remember most the names but the ones I've spent the most time on are Darkages, Flyff, and Ragnarok Online. I got to level 99 on Darkages which was the max level they had, 58 on Flyff was my highest, and 64 on Ragnarok Online before the people annoyed me away.

Are you willing to learn and accept criticism if you are found to be doing something incorrectly?
Of course.

Would others rate you a good MMO player?
Depends on what yeh mean by good. If it means that I spend my life through the game, then no. If it means that I love to play them and do so when I can, then yes. If it means that I get high level and completely conquer anyone I can, I try but don't always succeed.

Were you in any of the top guilds in those games? If so, what role did you play?
I was never really in a top guild. I've been in every position of a guild from peon to leader to officer to second, third, or even fourth in command.

There is a weekly maintenance fee to keep Nightmare guild running. If it is not paid, the guild will get disbanded. This is an in-game rule set by the developers. Knowing this, would you contribute gold to the weekly maintenance cost to maintain Nightmare guild?
Sure, just let me know when and how much.
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

Application: Sarakus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Sarakus   Application: Sarakus I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:11 pm

4k a week.
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com

Application: Sarakus
Page 1 of 1