Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare

Nightmare Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for Nightmare Guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oban
Recruit
Recruit
Oban

Application for Nightmare Guild Empty
PostSubject: Application for Nightmare Guild   Application for Nightmare Guild I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:45 am

What is your character's name in-game?
Oban

What is your name?
(first name only please, I do not want or need to know your last name.)

Winston

How old are you?

What level are you in Aika?

Which class(es) are you going to play?
Warrior and I'm planning to make a duel gunner and warlock after I've had some more experience with the game.

What goals have you set for yourself to reach in Aika online?
To become a strong and dependable warrior
To get as involved with in my nation as possible
To get into a friendly,fun and dependable guild
To be as big an asset to my guild as I can be
To get my pran up to her next evolution as quick as possible

What can you offer to Nightmare guild?
My best efforts to helping the guild achieve its goals
and my best to grow as fast and as strong as I can.

What do you expect Nightmare guild to offer you?
Fun, working with others, in either quest parties, dungeon parties nation battles, a helping a hand when needed, and a place to be able to grow, as a character along with others.

What time are you normally online?
(please add in your timezone, since 5pm Eastern time is not the same as 5pm pacific time)

During holidays, anywhere from 13.00pm - 12.00am GMT
During college term time, I'll only be able to get online during the weekends in the evenings mainly, GMT.

How much time do you devote to MMOs on a daily basis?
3-7hrs

Have you played any MMOs in the past? If so, which MMO's have you played, and what levels did you reach in those MMOs?
Guild Wars- 20 (48) Elementalist/Monk
Rappelz- 68 Druid
Karos- 14 Assassin

Are you willing to learn and accept criticism if you are found to be doing something incorrectly?
Yes

Would others rate you a good MMO player?
I don't really know, but I would say that they would probably rate me as a good MMO player.

Were you in any of the top guilds in those games? If so, what role did you play? (IE: were you a guildleader, were you involved in the forums, or in charge of planning alliances with other guilds, did you participate in guild events frequently...?)
I was only in guilds for Rappelz and Guild Wars (didn't stick with Karos). In Rappelz I was with MightNmagiC, GothemKnights and Starfall. GothemKnights I wasn't accepted because I was only on during weekends, Starfall disbanded several years back from now and MightNmagiC I'm still with. In all of these guilds I have not had any specific roles. As for Guild Wars I was a part of the SwingBlade guild in which I was put in a group with others to help recruit new members whenever I was online. I took part in 17 of the 33 guild battles they had (the first few I wasn't in the guild) and fortunately these were on the weekends so I was able to take part in all of them . However after sometime, they disbanded.

There is a weekly maintenance fee to keep Nightmare guild running. If it is not paid, the guild will get disbanded. This is an in-game rule set by the developers. Knowing this, would you contribute gold to the weekly maintenance cost to maintain Nightmare guild?
Yes
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

Application for Nightmare Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for Nightmare Guild   Application for Nightmare Guild I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:47 am

Accepted. Welcome to Nightmare guild.
Pm one of our members for an invite. The majority are on the pvp channel.
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com

Application for Nightmare Guild
Page 1 of 1