Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare

Nightmare Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Knock Knock :P

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCookieMan
Recruit
Recruit
TheCookieMan

Knock Knock :P Empty
PostSubject: Knock Knock :P   Knock Knock :P I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:00 am

What is your character's name in-game? - Raik3n

What is your name? - Dan

How old are you? - 21

What level are you in Aika? - 11

Which class(es) are you going to play? - Sniper , end of story.

What goals have you set for yourself to reach in Aika online? - to make a good PvPer's name Wink

What can you offer to Nightmare guild? - cookies Very Happy

What do you expect Nightmare guild to offer you? - milk Razz

What time are you normally online? - erm...depends, more like gmt -> 19:00 and for 2 - 3 hours

How much time do you devote to MMOs on a daily basis? - 2 - 3 hours but RL comes first so not on daily base Wink

Have you played any MMOs in the past? If so, which MMO's have you played, and what levels did you reach in those MMOs? - not gonna write em all cos they are over 30 but i like to get the cap lvl so yea in most i was high lvl noob Very Happy

Are you willing to learn and accept criticism if you are found to be doing something incorrectly? - never, i'm the world's perfection Razz ...yea sure Wink i'll still get u and kill so watch wat u say ...*cough*

Would others rate you a good MMO player? - erm, noob > noobie > rambo > killing machine > cookie lover > god? o.O lol

Were you in any of the top guilds in those games? If so, what role did you play? - i just started to play >.>

There is a weekly maintenance fee to keep Nightmare guild running. If it is not paid, the guild will get disbanded. This is an in-game rule set by the developers. Knowing this, would you contribute gold to the weekly maintenance cost to maintain Nightmare guild? - if i have to sure Wink and most important if i have the cash Razz
Back to top Go down
Retribute
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock :P   Knock Knock :P I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:19 am

sorry but you do not meet the requirement for the guild. You have to be at least 40 to join this guild
Back to top Go down
TheCookieMan
Recruit
Recruit
TheCookieMan

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock :P   Knock Knock :P I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:36 am

duh...i should have seen it >.> ...fail...
but u should help the lower lvls as well Wink
Back to top Go down
Pickled
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock :P   Knock Knock :P I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:00 pm

We had a level 20 requirement for guild a few weeks back, but that's led us to become a PvE oriented guild. Getting to 40 isn't hard in this game, and when you do get to 40, you're welcome to reapply.
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock :P   Knock Knock :P I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:47 pm

For now, this application is rejected. Feel free to apply again when you get to 40.
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock :P   Knock Knock :P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knock Knock :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightmare :: Apply to Nightmare :: Rejected Applications-
Jump to: