Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare

Nightmare Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Alethius] Templarios

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyLight
Recruit
Recruit

[Alethius] Templarios Empty
PostSubject: [Alethius] Templarios   [Alethius] Templarios I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:10 am

We are "Templarios", we are the first hispanic guild in Aika (If you don't know what hispanic (Hispano) means, go to wikipedia.), and It is also an active guild. Of course all people in our guild speak spanish, thats why we are making a proyect, a group of people that know how to interact with you (in english) that can help you if you stuck or you need money or any kind of material, our leader is called Magipg and sub-leader is Lanzarote (Otoryshigeru in forum), if you have a question about us...ask them, one last thing, if you are North american or english or british and you are in a guild, tell your leader about us, because we want to make or join a powerful alliance.

We Are a Friendly Guild Razz
Back to top Go down
LadyLight
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: [Alethius] Templarios   [Alethius] Templarios I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:13 am

move to off topic please, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: [Alethius] Templarios   [Alethius] Templarios I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:27 am

We would have to discuss this in-game. Nightmare is not actively persuing an alliance at the moment, but we will take you into consideration if and when we do.

Thank you for your time,
Atoli
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Alethius] Templarios   [Alethius] Templarios I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Alethius] Templarios
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightmare :: Alliance Application-