Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare

Nightmare Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I HAVE ISSUES!!!! @_@

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CrimsonArrow
Guild Member
Guild Member
CrimsonArrow

I HAVE ISSUES!!!! @_@ Empty
PostSubject: I HAVE ISSUES!!!! @_@   I HAVE ISSUES!!!! @_@ I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:50 am

Not so much an issue as we really need to boot anyone that hasn't been active in idk how long that we forgot they exsist. As a guild in whole we need to get everyone lvld up to 50 and start being the ppl always spotted defending and start recovering relics ourselves. We had an lm announce us before for getting a relic and we need to do more of that, lets face it the more ppl here our name the more they'll want to join our guild so lets get our name out there.
Back to top Go down
Zemeckis
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE ISSUES!!!! @_@   I HAVE ISSUES!!!! @_@ I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:00 am

Just a warning, dont take relics during nation raids, last time i grabbed a relic Lashen stated that if anyone who was not one of the LM alliances "designated relic carriers" picked up the relic they would pk them and take the relic from them.
I'm not in game much anymore anyways, but i for one will no longer participate in alethius raids, only Nightmare raids.
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE ISSUES!!!! @_@   I HAVE ISSUES!!!! @_@ I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:39 am

(What Zemeckis said)
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE ISSUES!!!! @_@   I HAVE ISSUES!!!! @_@ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I HAVE ISSUES!!!! @_@
Page 1 of 1