Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare

Nightmare Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application Form- Stone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stone
Guild Member
Guild Member
Stone

Application Form- Stone Empty
PostSubject: Application Form- Stone   Application Form- Stone I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:31 pm

Nightmare Guild: Application form
Please take the time to write a clear, legible response. Writing a nice application shows me that you are serious about joining a nice guild, and that you are mature and responsible. If I see multiple misspellings and it looks to me like you spent 2 minutes filling this out, Nightmare guild will not take you seriously as a possible member of our guild.

What is your character's name in-game?

Stone

What is your name?
(first name only please, I do not want or need to know your last name.)
Aiden.

How old are you?

Which class(es) are you going to play?

I plan to play all of them in OB, though I will probably main a warrior till cap first. CB2 I managed to play a warrior to lvl40.

What goals have you set for yourself to reach in Aika online?
1. Learn to play each class to the best of my abilities in both PvP and PvE.
2. To attack all enemy nations on sight…even if outnumbered and have to AOE suicide. lol
3. To have fun and enjoy my time getting to cap in Aika, with fellow guild members and citizens.

What can you offer to Nightmare guild?
I can offer anything I can pull together. Whether its help in PvE: dungeons, quests, farming; or PvP: fighting off pk’ers, castle sieges, and raids. Above all I offer loyalty and active participation in anything needed. I always roll with my guild till I quit or the guild does.

What do you expect Nightmare guild to offer you?

Honestly, the only things I would expect are what I can offer more or less. However, I do appreciate reliability and some form of respect amongst guild members.

What time are you normally online?
(Please add in your time zone, since 5pm Eastern time is not the same as 5pm pacific time)
I am usually on at odd hours of the day since I work odd jobs. You can usually expect me to be most active from 5pm to 3am PST during the weekdays. Weekends…some days I might not be on at all do to real life activities. I will notify when those days do come up though.

How much time do you devote to MMOs on a daily basis?

I usually devote most of my free time to MMOs when I can. Since most of my time is spent at home or around computers.

Have you played any MMOs in the past? If so, which MMO's have you played, and what levels did you reach in those MMOs?
Yes, I have. I’ll name just the two I spent the most time on.

My first was 9Dragons and it was my favorite till things started falling apart. I had reached lvl.120+ on 3 of the 4 classes offered there. My main was a Warrior lvl.132.

Halfway into my MMO life I played PWI. I played that since a few friends traveled there. I played all the classes there till around lvl.50. The highest I reached was lvl.70 with a Venomancer and Blademaster. I quit due to the PvP getting stale and the guild I was in vanished.

If you have not played any MMOs in the past, are you willing to learn and accept criticism if you are found to be doing something incorrectly?
I actually enjoy criticism. It lets me know that I might need improvement. I am always looking to improve on myself more or less.

Would others rate you a good MMO player?
I have never received any complaints. I have always been acknowledged as playing a strong warrior/tank and being an excellent boss hunter/dungeon runner.

Were you in any of the top guilds in those games? If so, what role did you play? (IE: were you a guild leader, were you involved in the forums, or in charge of planning alliances with other guilds, did you participate in guild events frequently...?)
In 9Dragons I had been in three fairly well known guilds. My first two were guilds on the PvP server. I was mainly a fighter more then anything there. I would start or join parties with other members and would clear maps of enemy guilds. Be at the weekend war events and such.

When those guilds dissolved I permanently switched to the PvE server and joined a guild there. It wasn’t long though before that guild died. So a few others and myself from there started our own. Long story short, before I knew it I was the guild leader and had led that guild for about two years. Since the majority didn’t like to PvP much I did my best to provide fun in other ways. I would hold prize events like hide and seek and dungeon races among other things. I also shared my knowledge of the game in general; showing them how to earn money by figuring out boss spawns for their time zone and running dungeons often to farm loot. I even assisted in outfitting them with the right gears and weapons. The guild fell apart slowly as the games management got worse.

In PWI I was again just an active member. I participated in territory wars, events, and rolled with others in pk parties. Oh, and I was a volunteer material collector and crafter.

That sums that up pretty well. lol

There is a weekly maintenance fee to keep Nightmare guild running. If it is not paid, the guild will get disbanded. This is an in-game rule set by the developers. Knowing this, would you contribute gold to the weekly maintenance cost to maintain Nightmare guild?
Yes, as much as reasonably possible. I managed to earn about 1mil in CB2 so I figure this should be no problem whatsoever.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. -Stone
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: Application Form- Stone   Application Form- Stone I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:52 pm

I will talk to Zemeckis so he can review your application, too. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com
Stone
Guild Member
Guild Member
Stone

PostSubject: Re: Application Form- Stone   Application Form- Stone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:32 am

Sure, I'll check in a bit later then to see if I was accepted. See you all in OB either way. Cool
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: Application Form- Stone   Application Form- Stone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:17 am

Accepted. Welcome to Nightmare Guild.
Back to top Go down
Stone
Guild Member
Guild Member
Stone

PostSubject: Re: Application Form- Stone   Application Form- Stone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:09 am

Thanks. Looking forward to a great OB with Nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: Application Form- Stone   Application Form- Stone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:24 am

Hopefully you'll continue to post here on the forums! We update them regularly with information on the guild and its a great place to talk with other guild members! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nervcore
Guild Member
Guild Member
nervcore

PostSubject: Re: Application Form- Stone   Application Form- Stone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:24 pm

Congrats! Nao if you want to be accepted as a special special member... u needa give us each of us all... a cookie! =3

Lol joking. But in anyways, congrats =)
Back to top Go down
Guild Member
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Application Form- Stone   Application Form- Stone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:36 pm

Congratulations! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stone
Guild Member
Guild Member
Stone

PostSubject: Re: Application Form- Stone   Application Form- Stone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:39 pm

@ Atoli
I'll be scanning the forums a bit and hopefully posting more. Hoping to contribute where I can and enjoy chats with other members. Smile

@ nervcore
Thank you. I have no cookies but I have...some gum and toothpicks. Will that work? lol

@ 0001
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: Application Form- Stone   Application Form- Stone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:51 pm

We want cookies! Chocolate chip cookies with hot chocolate on the side! ^,..,^
Back to top Go down
Alignment
Honored Guest
Honored Guest
Alignment

PostSubject: Re: Application Form- Stone   Application Form- Stone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:32 am

Welcome. And I'd like Post's Banana Nut Crunch cereal, please. No, I'm not a spamming ad bot for Post.
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: Application Form- Stone   Application Form- Stone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:21 am

Hot chocolate with little marshmallows are yummier! :3
Back to top Go down
nervcore
Guild Member
Guild Member
nervcore

PostSubject: Re: Application Form- Stone   Application Form- Stone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:47 am

cookies trumps everything!!
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: Application Form- Stone   Application Form- Stone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:49 am

Chocolate chip cookies AND hot chocolate trump everything! <3
Back to top Go down
nervcore
Guild Member
Guild Member
nervcore

PostSubject: Re: Application Form- Stone   Application Form- Stone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:54 am

Not really...

Chocolate chip cookie factory and hot chocolate factory trumps chocolate chip cookies and hot chocolate =3
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: Application Form- Stone   Application Form- Stone I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:45 am

Nice new Avatar Stone. O.O
Back to top Go down
Stone
Guild Member
Guild Member
Stone

PostSubject: Re: Application Form- Stone   Application Form- Stone I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:57 am

lol. It's just one of the basic ones the forum gives. I thought I'd use it until I make a new one. Though, it's kind of growing on me. Might just keep it. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: Application Form- Stone   Application Form- Stone I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:45 pm

It's quite scary looking! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Form- Stone   Application Form- Stone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Form- Stone
Page 1 of 1