Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare

Nightmare Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application from HarveyMilk (Sophie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sophiesnoogins
Recruit
Recruit

Application from HarveyMilk (Sophie) Empty
PostSubject: Application from HarveyMilk (Sophie)   Application from HarveyMilk (Sophie) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:22 pm

What is your character's name in-game?
My main character is HarveyMilk, a 42 Rifleperson with a level 21 pran

What is your name?
(first name only please, I do not want or need to know your last name.)
Sophie

How old are you?
42 years old....OMG, do people grow that old?

What level are you in Aika?

Which class(es) are you going to play?
Rifleperson, Cleric (AibonChan)

What goals have you set for yourself to reach in Aika online?
Explore the whole map, make friends in guild. Gank players from other nations with said new friends to earn honour points and lulz.

What can you offer to Nightmare guild?
Time committed, donations to guild. Helping up-and coming members with information and assistance with quests/dungeons by joining their party.

What do you expect Nightmare guild to offer you?
Information sharing, ganking parties, people to ask to dp with and lulz. Oh and guild tours of Cirrugor to marvel at it's pretty, harmonius design ('bounce')

What time are you normally online?
(please add in your timezone, since 5pm Eastern time is not the same as 5pm pacific time)
I am from the UK, so GMT is my timezone. Right now I am playing at all sorts of times, but hopefully I will find a job and it will be more like UK evening times only.

How much time do you devote to MMOs on a daily basis?
Erm, erm. 8 hours, maybe more? Under normal conditions maybe 3 hours a day.

Have you played any MMOs in the past? If so, which MMO's have you played, and what levels did you reach in those MMOs?
Rappelz for a little over 2 years. Level 120 SoulBreeder, 90ish Priest (healer), 90ish Shadow Hunter (ranged attacker with xbow), 90ish Archer (ranged attacker with longbow), 88 Warlock, 88 Druid (hybrid mage/melee attacker)

Are you willing to learn and accept criticism if you are found to be doing something incorrectly?
Yes.

Would others rate you a good MMO player?
I think so.

Were you in any of the top guilds in those games? If so, what role did you play? (IE: were you a guildleader, were you involved in the forums, or in charge of planning alliances with other guilds, did you participate in guild events frequently...?)
I was/am a member of NightFall guild on Rappelz and previously MightNMagic. We are part of a larger alliance and have taken a dungeon a couple of weeks ago. We have also owned dungeons before. I have taken part in timed attacks to qualify our guild for dungeon sieges and in attacking/defending dungeons in sieges.

There is a weekly maintenance fee to keep Nightmare guild running. If it is not paid, the guild will get disbanded. This is an in-game rule set by the developers. Knowing this, would you contribute gold to the weekly maintenance cost to maintain Nightmare guild?
When I was in CBT1 I was a member of NightFall guild and contributed gold and items to the guild warehouse frequently. I will contribute gold and items to this guild.[b]
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

Application from HarveyMilk (Sophie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application from HarveyMilk (Sophie)   Application from HarveyMilk (Sophie) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:04 pm

lol Thanks Sophie Smile
Now I can put you as a rank 2 member and you can access the whole forum, just like everyone else! Very Happy

lol @ Cirrugor.
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com

Application from HarveyMilk (Sophie)
Page 1 of 1