Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare

Nightmare Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Application] AkaiSora

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AkaiSora

[Application] AkaiSora Empty
PostSubject: [Application] AkaiSora   [Application] AkaiSora I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:02 pm

Nightmare Guild: Application form
Please take the time to write a clear, legible response. Writing a nice application shows me that you are serious about joining a nice guild, and that you are mature and responsible. If I see multiple misspellings and it looks to me like you spent 2 minutes filling this out, Nightmare guild will not take you seriously as a possible member of our guild.

What is your character's name in-game?
AkaiSora

What is your name?
Akai [Real Name will be omitted. I hope everyone can accept and respect that I would like to keep my real name private. Thanks.]

How old are you?
20+

Which class(es) are you going to play?
CBT: Paladin
OBT: Paladin

What goals have you set for yourself to reach in Aika online?
To experience end game content.

What can you offer to Nightmare guild?
Should the guild be a good community to be in;
1) My loyalty. (I do not care much about being in a very strong guild. As long as the community sense/feel within the guild is good, my roots will never be uprooted.)
2) Helping other members with their PVE needs when available.
3) Helping out in the forums. (I've used and administrate forums using forummotion for the other games I have played before.)

What do you expect Nightmare guild to offer you?
A good community to level and play with. As well as the occasional answers to questions I may have.

What time are you normally online?
I am on most of the time. Stopping only for essentials and the occasional breaks. I'm located in Singapore. So my timezone would be... UTC+8 (www.whattimeisit.com)
If its 12am EST, my local time would be, 1PM. So yes I am pretty much on the other side of the globe if you're in the states.

How much time do you devote to MMOs on a daily basis?
As above, on most of the time and stopping only for essentials and the occasional breaks.

Have you played any MMOs in the past? If so, which MMO's have you played, and what levels did you reach in those MMOs?
Most noteworthy MMO would be WoW.

If you have not played any MMOs in the past, are you willing to learn and accept criticism if you are found to be doing something incorrectly?
Yes.

Would others rate you a good MMO player?
Not sure about the others, but I would rate myself as an experienced MMO player.

Were you in any of the top guilds in those games? If so, what role did you play? (IE: were you a guildleader, were you involved in the forums, or in charge of planning alliances with other guilds, did you participate in guild events frequently...?)
Top guilds? Nope. Me and my friends made our own guilds and since the guild started late, its not easy to catch up to the top guilds which pretty much had a good headstart.
As for the guild I am in, I've been an officer of the guild. I was also in charge of forums as I was the administrator. I've used both phpbb as well as forummotion. I would rate myself as a top notch administrator that can do all kinds of techy stuff. But I know enough to get the forums working.

There is a weekly maintenance fee to keep Nightmare guild running. If it is not paid, the guild will get disbanded. This is an in-game rule set by the developers. Knowing this, would you contribute gold to the weekly maintenance cost to maintain Nightmare guild?
If the amount per week is reasonable, yes I would be more than willing to help out with the maintenance fee.
Back to top Go down
Zemeckis
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: [Application] AkaiSora   [Application] AkaiSora I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:47 pm

Thank you for your interest in Nightmare. I will overlook your application with Atoli, and we will inform you whether you have been accepted later or not later on today. Thanks again for your patience.
Back to top Go down
nervcore
Guild Member
Guild Member
nervcore

PostSubject: Re: [Application] AkaiSora   [Application] AkaiSora I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:14 pm

oops. Just read through a small section.

I've used both phpbb as well as forummotion. I would rate myself as a top notch administrator that can do all kinds of techy stuff. But I know enough to get the forums working.

Should read "I would not rate myself as a top notch administrator that can do all kinds of techy stuff. But I know enough to get the forums working.

@ Zemeckis:
*crosses fingers on the application* I'll be heading to bed now. Will check back here tomorrow. Thanks for taking the time to view through the application.
Back to top Go down
Zemeckis
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: [Application] AkaiSora   [Application] AkaiSora I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:27 am

Well, Atoli and I have looked over your application and have decided that we would be glad to welcome you into Nightmare. Once you see this please post some sort of confirmation that you have seen this so we know that you know you have been accepted. I hope to see you in game soon!

Zemeckis
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: [Application] AkaiSora   [Application] AkaiSora I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:30 am

Yeah, it will be great to have you aboard. ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com
nervcore
Guild Member
Guild Member
nervcore

PostSubject: Re: [Application] AkaiSora   [Application] AkaiSora I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:19 am

Atoli wrote:
Yeah, it will be great to have you aboard. ^.^

Wheres the ship to come aboard? Oh its not the 24th yet... =c
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: [Application] AkaiSora   [Application] AkaiSora I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:53 pm

-is sad- I want it to be the 24th today! lol
Well, we will all have to entertain ourselves until then I guess... Sad
Back to top Go down
nervcore
Guild Member
Guild Member
nervcore

PostSubject: Re: [Application] AkaiSora   [Application] AkaiSora I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:40 pm

fav pastime when not playing aika shud be looking at: [Application] AkaiSora 2q2o9s7
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: [Application] AkaiSora   [Application] AkaiSora I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:35 am

Haha I am more likely to be drawing that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Application] AkaiSora   [Application] AkaiSora I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Application] AkaiSora
Page 1 of 1