Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare

Nightmare Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - BoGz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bogz007
Recruit
Recruit

Application - BoGz Empty
PostSubject: Application - BoGz   Application - BoGz I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:48 am

What is your character's name in-game?
BoGz

What is your name?
(first name only please, I do not want or need to know your last name.)
Mike

How old are you?

What level are you in Aika?
42...for now =P

Which class(es) are you going to play?
Rifleman...love how they dish out massive damge!...and im also considering making a warrior although that would come after i got my RM to 50...

What goals have you set for yourself to reach in Aika online?
the first goal i have right now is to reach 50..after that...i would "love" to dominate PVP although i know its hard ill try to at least be well known in PVP/battlegrounds..

What can you offer to Nightmare guild?
As this is my first character after the CBTs...and this is actually my first guild...ill try to help the guild as much as possible...helping in dungeon runs...making sure to be active...and make sure not to tarnish the guild name!...id also be happy to help anyone in problems w/ PVP(oh yes i will...but im still lacking in gears so ill probably be in the back sniping your enemies for you =P or at the very least be a meat shield XD)..

What do you expect Nightmare guild to offer you?
well...the first thing i expect when i join a guild is to get buddies...help in dungeon runs and all that...i dont really beg for items so the only thing i need are people who got my back in dungeon runs and PVP...and those occasional laughs and giggles w/c from what i see...the guild doesnt lack XD...but dont worry its not like ill be obligating people to go with me in dungeons i understand when people are doin something or just not in the mood...

What time are you normally online?
(please add in your timezone, since 5pm Eastern time is not the same as 5pm pacific time)
3pm-12am weekdays almost all day weekends XD PDT

How much time do you devote to MMOs on a daily basis?
3-5 hours (M-F) 5-10 or more hours (weekends)--not straight most of the time...sometimes i log off then log in after an hour or so...as im working part time right now...i can devote more time and i have a broken sched (on call)...but those are my estimates when i play...

Have you played any MMOs in the past? If so, which MMO's have you played, and what levels did you reach in those MMOs?
my most recent one is Atlantica online...i reached level 100 there for 2 characters...then some cabal online PH w/c i played for a month and reached 70 cuz i have to migrate here in the US...the one that i played most is probably Ragnarok online PH got 3 level 99's on that game...

Are you willing to learn and accept criticism if you are found to be doing something incorrectly?
Of course...criticisms points out your mistakes...some people take it offensively but i take it as a lesson to do things better next time...

Would others rate you a good MMO player?
theyd probably say that im a PVP oriented player...although most of the time i just sit there and chat...i usually accept pvp challenges but rarely aggressive...although in a war situation (like the nation war here or castle siege) im the "kill first...ask questions later" kind of guy XD...

Were you in any of the top guilds in those games? If so, what role did you play? (IE: were you a guildleader, were you involved in the forums, or in charge of planning alliances with other guilds, did you participate in guild events frequently...?)
Ive been a sub-gm (sub guild master) in altantica online ....i usually help in commanding in times of war and i usually do the events for the guild.....

There is a weekly maintenance fee to keep Nightmare guild running. If it is not paid, the guild will get disbanded. This is an in-game rule set by the developers. Knowing this, would you contribute gold to the weekly maintenance cost to maintain Nightmare guild?
Of course...but since im still trying to get rich here...i dont know how much i can give...but ill definitely contribute!...

Recruited by : Zemeckis
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

Application - BoGz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - BoGz   Application - BoGz I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:07 am

4k a week is all I ask.
You seem like an easygoing guy. Smile And yes, if you're looking for laughs, Nightmare is the place to be.
Welcome to Nightmare!

Accepted.
Your rank will be changed to rank 2.

Note: Zemeckis? recruited you.
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com
bogz007
Recruit
Recruit

Application - BoGz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - BoGz   Application - BoGz I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:40 am

thanks!....you wont regret it =P...
yeah...Zemeckis did...he was recruiting earlier today....made us think of some slogans too =P...
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

Application - BoGz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - BoGz   Application - BoGz I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:50 am

Lmao XD
Well, now that you are a full member, you can participate in the event too.
Go to guild members forum---> guild events to find the event. It's labeled [EVENT] Recruit!
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

Application - BoGz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - BoGz   Application - BoGz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - BoGz
Page 1 of 1