Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare

Nightmare Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IAmTank Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ImATank
Recruit
Recruit

IAmTank Application Empty
PostSubject: IAmTank Application   IAmTank Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:04 am

What is your name?
Lewis

How old are you? 23

What level are you in Aika? 36 should be 38 by end of tonight

Which class(es) are you going to play? playing Pally

What goals have you set for yourself to reach in Aika online? get to max lvl... be in good guild, pvp, and raid... and max out my gear

What can you offer to Nightmare guild? im active... i have 8+ yrs of MMO experience...

What do you expect Nightmare guild to offer you? groups and fun pvping and raiding...

What time are you normally online?
usually i would say from 11am EST till about 2am EST (the next day if u wondering...)

How much time do you devote to MMOs on a daily basis? 6 to 10 hrs of play per day...

Have you played any MMOs in the past? If so, which MMO's have you played, and what levels did you reach in those MMOs?
Lineage2 reached lvl 85 on 3 toons... (max lvl) Aion got in my 40s...

Are you willing to learn and accept criticism if you are found to be doing something incorrectly? of course im still a noobie to the came... as long as i can give it back at some point Razz

Would others rate you a good MMO player? well i was top 40 in lineage 2 when it came to pvp and pve... and was top 5 when it came to setting raids and sieges

Were you in any of the top guilds in those games? If so, what role did you play? (IE: were you a guildleader, were you involved in the forums, or in charge of planning alliances with other guilds, did you participate in guild events frequently...?) I have done everything in those games from being guild leader to just being a noob in the guild... at one point i was leading a total of 7 different guilds with about 140 people per guild..

There is a weekly maintenance fee to keep Nightmare guild running. If it is not paid, the guild will get disbanded. This is an in-game rule set by the developers. Knowing this, would you contribute gold to the weekly maintenance cost to maintain Nightmare guild? i have no problem with that... so far money seems kinda easy to come by... cause quest and drops have given me more then i need worth of stuff...

Will you participate in raids and other pvp-related events? yes

Who recruited you? ArmoredRyu pmed me after i shouted i was lookin for guild

Also idk if yall have but i also am able to use Vent and Team Speak... depending on what yall have if any
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: IAmTank Application   IAmTank Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:18 am

Lovely! Very Happy

We have vent. The information for vent will pop up if you press "G" while ingame. (when you join Very Happy)
The fee is 4k a week.

Nice to have you aboard! Very Happy Welcome to Nightmare guild!
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com
armoredryu
Guild Member
Guild Member
armoredryu

PostSubject: Re: IAmTank Application   IAmTank Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:57 am

welcome!
nice another pally xD!
Back to top Go down
ImATank
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: IAmTank Application   IAmTank Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:43 am

now just need someone to invite me Razz
Back to top Go down
Atoli
Administrator
Administrator
Atoli

PostSubject: Re: IAmTank Application   IAmTank Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:03 am

Pm Xeromus, Retribute, or Pickled. they are the officers...

I would, but I am currently busy with a rl project for class.
Back to top Go down
https://nightmare.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IAmTank Application   IAmTank Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IAmTank Application
Page 1 of 1